At our sole discretion, we may amend these Terms from time to time, and the current version will be found at our applications. In case you continue to use Flure following any amendments of the Terms, you will be deemed as accepted such amendments. If you do not agree to such variation, you should not use Flure.
Flure is intended solely for Clients who are at least 18 years old.
You represent and warrant that You have the capacity, authority, right and to enter into these Terms and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of these Terms. You may not authorize others to use Your subscription, and You may not assign or otherwise transfer Your account to any other person or entity. Flure may terminate your account at any time delete any content or information you have submitted, and prohibit you from using the Software or Services, if it has any reason to believe that you are under 18 years old.
2. REGISTRATION; SUBSCRIPTION
You have access to the following Services upon registration with Flure:
- Ability to make changes to Your profile;
- Browsing of Clients profiles;
- Inclusion of Your profile in Flure's database and searchability by other Clients;
- Ability to write messages to Clients if since your last massage to a Client passed less than 20 seconds;
- Ability to respond to messages from Clients;
- Ability to give not more than 20 Likes (summary) to different Clients within 24 hours;
- Ability to purchase subscription;
- Ability to purchase Vibes;
In the event You wish to continue using Flure and/or use other Services not included in a free-use, You’ll have to buy Subscription and/or Vibes.
Your subscription will continue indefinitely until cancelled by You. After Your first purchase of subscription, and again after any subsequent subscription period, Your subscription will automatically renew for an additional equivalent period. You agree that your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature. If You want to change or terminate your membership, please contact our customer support at [email protected]. If You cancel Your subscription, You may use your subscription until the end of its term and Your subscription will not be renewed thereafter. However, You won’t be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period.
By purchasing subscription, You authorize Flure to charge Your credit card, debit card or other payment method at such time and again, as Your subscription will automatically renew at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period, unless canceled by You prior to the expiration of any subscription period, including any sales or similar taxes imposed on Your subscription payments.
Unless otherwise indicated in any applicable additional terms or communications Flure sends to Your registered email address, the renewal subscription will be at the same subscription fee as when you first subscribed, plus any applicable taxes, unless Flure notifies You at least 10 days prior to the end of your current term that the subscription fee will increase. You acknowledge and agree that your payment method will be automatically charged for such subscription fees, plus any applicable taxes, upon each such automatic renewal. You acknowledge that your subscription is subject to automatic renewals and You consent to and accept responsibility for all recurring charges to your credit or debit card (or other payment method, as applicable) based on this automatic renewal feature without further authorization from You and without further notice except as required by law. You further acknowledge that the amount of the recurring charge may change if the applicable tax rates change or if you are notified that there will be an increase in the applicable subscription fees. Shall Flure does not receive payment upon the renewal of Your subscription, You agree that Flure may either terminate or suspend your membership and continue to attempt to charge Your payment method provider until payment is received (upon receipt of payment, your account will be activated and for purposes of automatic renewal, your new membership commitment period will begin as of the day payment was received).
Our subscription fees are as follows:
USD 29.99 per 1 month;
USD 44.99 per 3 months;
USD 107.99 per 12 months.
Upon buying subscription, you will receive the following benefits (plus to the free Services):
- Ability to give 50 Likes (summary) to different Clients within 24 hours;
- Ability to give 50 Likes (summary) to different Popular Clients within 24 hours;
Vibes allow You to use additional Services. You may buy Vibes at the following prices:
350 Vibes for USD 13.99
700 Vibes for USD 20.99
2500 Vibes for USD 49.99
Services that you are entitled to spend Vibes for:
- Sending paid message in a chat costs 4 Vibes each
- Ability to give 30 likes beyond 24-hour limit costs 2 Vibes
3. DELETING AN ACCOUNT
Users can delete their accounts at their discretion any time The procedures for account deletion for various user categories are outlined below:
For all authorized users:
- Navigate to the Profile tab.
- Access app settings.
- Choose "Delete profile".
- Confirm by selecting "Delete my account."
Additionally, for Male users encountering difficulties on the invite input screen and those who want to delete their data at the stage of creating an account:
- Click on the upper right corner.
- Select "Manage my account".
- Choose "Delete my account".
The flexibility of account deletion empowers users to manage their presence on the platform in a manner that aligns with their preferences and needs.
4. REPRESENTATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS OF CLIENTS
- You agree to use Flure in a way consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- By posting any content, messages, photos, videos, audio and video calls or profiles (jointly referred to as, “Content”) to any public area of Flure You automatically grant, represent and warrant that You have the right to grant to Flure an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You are solely responsible for the Content that You publish, stream, transmit, display or transfer to other Clients via Flure. In case there is another person seen in Your Content then such person should be notified about that and the prior written consent should be received from them.
- Content that is illegal or prohibited on Flure includes (but not limited to) the content which is considered to be unlawful, criminal, abusive, harassing, bullying, racially or ethnically or otherwise offensive, harmful, threatening, obscene, libelous or defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, providing material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or soliciting personal information from anyone under 18, depicting or inciting violence (including suicide), humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), involving the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”, profane, injurious or otherwise objectionable, or any Content that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or bring forth civil liability, or that is otherwise inconsistent with our Terms.
You agree that Flure may at its sole discretion review and delete Content that Flure considers as violating the Terms.
Flure reserves the right to investigate and take corresponding legal action at its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision including without limitation removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the subscription and use of such violators.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Clients to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Clients.
- To ensure the quality of the Service provided, Your communication through Flure may be recorded.
- You may not collect data from Flure through automated means (offline readers, bots, spiders, scrapers or equivalent means), or by establishing fake Client accounts or by anonymous proxy servers or equivalent measures, or by circumventing any technical measures to prevent forbidden activity on Flure. You may not collect data from Flure authorized zones by any other means including manual collection of data.
- You agree not to use third person identity (name, photos, other personal information). If we reveal profile with a third person’s identity, we are entitled to delete such profile.
- In the event, a Client is found on an anti-scam site, or in case we receive reliable proof of the Client's illegal activities from another Client, such Client's profile may be deleted from the Website/ Application provided that Flure, in its sole and unfettered discretion, considers the supplied information substantial and irrefutable. Flure may issue a partial refund to the Client who provided such information.
- You shall not attempt to hack, destabilize, adapt, obtain unauthorized access or otherwise interfere with Flure’s Software (or its source code) or any of the Services, or amend another website or mobile app so as to falsely imply that it is affiliated with Flure.
- We are entitled to exercise any lawful means we consider as necessary to prevent unauthorized use of the Software or Services, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and directly contacting your wireless (cellular) carrier regarding such unauthorized use.
5. THIRD PARTIES
To provide the Service, Flure may purchase services from various third parties (collectively, “Third parties”).
The Third parties are independent contractors and are not agents, officials or employees of Flure. Flure is not responsible for the willful or negligent acts and/or omissions of any Third party or any of its respective employees, agents, servants or representatives including, without limitation, their failure to deliver Services, or partial or inadequate delivery of Services. According to terms of agreement with its Third parties, Flure is prohibited from rendering the Third parties’ contact information. Services provided by the Third parties include but are not limited to the following:
- Third parties provide full, accurate and legitimate information required for the registration of the Clients at Flure prior to their registration according to the terms of Agreement.
- Third parties provide full, correct and quality translation of all correspondence of their Clients.
- Third parties provide additional services in accordance to the terms of their agreement with Flure.
- Any additional services requested by Flure Clients, which fall into the Third parties scope of activity, but not defined by Flure terms of Agreement with Supplier, may be processed by Third parties, but are not automatically granted. Flure is not liable or responsible for the quality of any additional services provided by the Third parties.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Flure owns licenses or otherwise retains all intellectual property rights in the Website/ Application, Software and the Service, unconditionally. Those rights include, but are not limited to, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), patents, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), trade secrets and other similar rights, wherever existing in the world, together with the right to apply for protection of the same of Flure and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which You have been given written permission, You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
7. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
- FLURE PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. To the maximum extent prescribed by law, the Parties hereby disclaim all warranties, terms, and conditions, express or implied, either in fact or by operation of law, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, warranties, terms or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, correspondence with description, title, non- infringement, and accuracy of information generated.
- Furthermore, Flure does not warrant that your use of the service will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, complete or free of errors, or that the service will meet your requirements or that any defects in the service will be corrected. Flure disclaims liability for, and no warranty is made with regards to, connectivity and availability. Flure does not warrant that the Software or Services will work on all devices. You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining compatible devices necessary to access and use Flure.
- Flure is not responsible for the use of any personal information that You disclose on the Service. Please carefully select the type of information that You post on the Service or release to others.
- Flure can neither guarantee that each Client is at least 18 years old, nor does it accept responsibility or liability for any content, communication or other use or access of the Service by persons under the age of 18 in violation hereof, although each Client must agree to these Terms. Moreover, it is possible that other Clients may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials through Flure and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive or obscene materials.
- Clients understand and agree that they transfer, display, store, view or receive Content through the Software and Services at their own discretion and risk and that they will be solely responsible for any damage that results from the Software and Service or any content, including any loss of data or damage to their property (including your device and computer system).
- Flure is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any Client of Flure and for communication between Clients whether online or offline.
- Flure is not liable for any loss or damage, including injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of Flure, any Content posted on Flure or transmitted to Clients.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Flure be liable to Clients or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits resulting from their use of Flure, as well as damages for loss of data, loss of programs, cost of obtaining substitute services, or service interruptions, except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted. In addition to using our services, Flure is not liable for any costs associated with connecting with Clients on our website (including, but not limited to expenses related to travel, deliveries, meetings etc.).
9. EXPORT AND SANCTIONS
Software from Flure is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from Flure or otherwise exported or re-exported
(i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Republic of Belarus, Russian Federation, territories occupied by the Russian Federation, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or
(ii) to anyone who is listed on the U. S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or on the U. S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
You will attempt to resolve all disputes with respect to the Services offered by us through communication with our Customer Support Team. If parties are unable to resolve the dispute in 60 days, then such dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with Flure and/or the Terms shall be resolved by binding arbitration under the LCIA Rules, rather than in court.
The number of arbitrators shall be three. The arbitration shall take place in London, UK. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The governing law of this Agreement shall be the substantive law of the country of incorporation of the Company owning Arabiandate.com. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. Arbitrators, however, can award you the same damages and relief, and must honor the same terms in this Agreement, as a court would. The LCIA’s Rules are available at www.lcia.org/Dispute_Resolution_Services/lcia-arbitration-rules-2014. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the LCIA’s rules. We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. The arbitrator may award money or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. No class or representative or private attorney general theories of liability or prayers for relief may be maintained in any arbitration held under this agreement. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
11. CLIENTS’ DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Clients are solely responsible for their interactions with other Flure’s Clients. Flure reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between Clients.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You use Flure and/or are a Client of Flure. You may terminate Your subscription at any time, for any reason, effective upon receipt of Your written notice of termination by Flure’s Customer support.
Hereby you agree to indemnify Flure, our affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, officers, directors, employees, contractors and suppliers from and against any and all claims, obligations, actions, losses, liability, demands, costs and any other damages including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees made by such parties, connected with or arising out of:
- your violation of any rights of any third party, or
- any other party’s access and use of Flure, its Software with your phone number or Client’s name, or
- your use or misuse of Flure, its Software your violation or breach of any term hereof or of any applicable law, rule or regulation, whether or not referenced herein, or
- your Content or other communication displayed or transmitted by means of Flure, its Software, or
- your violation or breach of any term hereof or of any applicable law, rule or regulation, whether or not referenced herein.
If you have a question or complaint about FLure, you may contact our customer support at [email protected] and we will try to answer your enquiry or resolve any complaint as soon as possible.